Strona Główna · Struktura · Artykuły · Grupa Interwencyjna · Grupa Sportowa Maj 08 2024 02:25:24
Nawigacja
Strona Główna
Struktura
Szkolenia i Kursy
Artykuły
Grupa Interwencyjna
Grupa Sportowa
Praca
Galeria
Kontakt
Współpraca
Linki
Szukaj
Użytkowników Online
Gości Online: 3
Brak Użytkowników Online

Zarejestrowanch Uzytkowników: 65,535
Najnowszy Użytkownik: vxzv8uqj
Reklama

TV Leszno

MOS Leszno

Akuna

PWSZ Leszno

Zobacz Temat
WOPR - PWSZ Leszno | Strona | Off-Topic
Autor What One more Tear?
Jelaglype
Użytkownik

Miejscowość: United States
Data rejestracji: 01.08.12
Dodane dnia 11-08-2012 23:06
A Review Of Opening Statements

For attendees of my Telesales Rep Colleges, and customized education programs for customers, I have a standing supply of evaluating their opening statements afterward. Here are a number of submitted by the pros at Dobbs Publishing, a group of niched magazines for auto enthusiasts.

Joe Galloway faxed more than numerous openers. The very first a single:
Good morning Mr. Grabowski, my name is Joe Galloway. I'm with Dobbs Publishing and Super Ford magazine. If I've caught you at an excellent time I'd like to talk about your mail order plan to decide if we may well be able to help boost your profitability in this region of your organization.

Not bad, but we are able to make it greater. 1st, this opener touches on the time concern just before mentioning the achievable result the prospect will get. Even though I like this method of respecting the listener's time, I suggest it appear immediately after the attainable advantage.

Even though the remainder of it has a much better likelihood of creating interest than resistance, let's spice it up by acquiring a bit more specific with all the achievable rewards.

Here's a suggestion.

Right after introducing himself and Nike Air Max the magazine, Joe could say, Air Jordan I notice that you target Ford enthusiasts along with your mail and phone order ads. Our magazine reaches established direct marketing purchasers, and if I've caught you at a superb time, I'd like to go over some prospective possibilities to promote to Ford owners who you might not be reaching now.

Here's yet another Joe submitted.

I'm Joe Galloway with Dobbs Publishing. We specialize in reaching mail order clients through seven really targeted automotive magazines. If I've caught you at a great time, I'd like to review the possibilities that these titles might afford you to strengthen your mail order applications, and ultimately maximize your profitability.

I like the first element, but the second half got a little wordy and formal. Let's make it far more conversational with If I've caught you at an excellent time,Air Max 90 I'd prefer to discuss some techniques you may have the ability to get more catalog and mail order clients.

A Call to an Existing Consumer

Matt French submitted 1 for a contact to a standard advertiser, with all the contact objective becoming to enhance the ad size.

This is Matt French from Super Ford Magazine. I am calling this morning in regards for the existing ad you might be running with us. I've noticed you've got quite a couple of merchandise in your 2/3 page ad, and I was questioning, based on how much you strategy on developing your company this year, in case you would possess a handful of minutes to discuss the opportunities that exist in gaining far more market place share by increasing your ad size?

1st, referring to the customer's current predicament is great, given that it lets him know you are in fact thinking about him as opposed to just 'smilin and dialin. What I'd stay away from, although, is any mention within the opening statement about growing ad size. They're not prepared yet; they'll look at that as an expense, not at the potential return.

Here's an option.

I was reviewing the goods within the ad you're now operating with us, and came up with some tips. Depending on what your development and promotional plans are for the following year or so, I may have a few options worth thinking about to create more income from your ads.

Notice that rather than speaking about increasing ad size, we mention escalating the income, which is actually all the advertiser is considering. Immediately after obtaining into the questioning element from the contact, then we can make the recommendation on the larger ad size, and he'll be much more receptive to it, because we will have explained how it's going to increase the income.

Overall, nice job guys.

Art Sobczak helps sales pros use the phone to prospect, service and sell a lot more properly, even though eliminating morale-killing "rejection." He presents public seminars and customizes applications for organizations. Art has a quantity of books, CD's and also other understanding resources to help sales reps. Also ask for any totally free copy of his monthly Telephone Prospecting and Selling Report newsletter and Telesales Good results magazine by emailing ArtS@BusinessByPhone.com, or calling (402)895-9399.

Louis Vuitton Outlet Air Max Air Max 90
575656070 XTerrorHawk Wyślij Prywatną Wiadomość
Skocz do Forum:
Login
Użytkownik

Hasło

Nie jesteś jeszcze naszym Użytkownikiem?
Kliknij Tutaj aby się zarejestrować.

Zapomniałeś hasło?
Wyślemy nowe, kliknij Tutaj.
Flash Zegar