Strona Główna · Struktura · Artykuły · Grupa Interwencyjna · Grupa Sportowa Maj 21 2024 14:15:45
Nawigacja
Strona Główna
Struktura
Szkolenia i Kursy
Artykuły
Grupa Interwencyjna
Grupa Sportowa
Praca
Galeria
Kontakt
Współpraca
Linki
Szukaj
Użytkowników Online
Gości Online: 12
Brak Użytkowników Online

Zarejestrowanch Uzytkowników: 65,535
Najnowszy Użytkownik: vxzv8uqj
Reklama

TV Leszno

MOS Leszno

Akuna

PWSZ Leszno

Zobacz Temat
WOPR - PWSZ Leszno | Strona | Off-Topic
Autor Slash Utility Bills This Summer With A Whole House Fan ugg
bakktyzmk
Użytkownik

Data rejestracji: 14.12.12
Dodane dnia 16-12-2012 12:04
Explosive Ordinance Disposal Expert

Now approved is a new warfare designation called "Explosive Ordinance Disposal Warfare Expert", or EWS. That designation will substitute the current EOD designation that seems following a sailor's title. "We are trying to construct a community here," said CNO-designated Command Grasp Chief (EWS/SW) Anthony Santino, the top enlisted sailor in Naval Expeditionary Fight Command. The new EWS designator formalizes the EOD warfare qualification plan that has been in place because 1995 but until now had not been codified in an formal CNO-authorized instruction. "Because our score is now EOD, it seemed a little トリーバーチrowan riding boots bit redundant to also have it following our names, too," Santino stated. No extra pin is forthcoming, however. The current EOD "crab" pin will continue to be utilized. The EOD Fundamental Badge is now a qualification/Specialty badge. They miumiu 長財布 do not earn a warfare specialty till Senior Tech. So Seaman Joe would come out of the pipeline as Seaman Joe (DV, PJ), and in a couple of Tory Burch robinson Weekender many years would be Petty Officer Joe (EWS).I understand that it denotes finishing your warfare pipeline, but if you don't total it are you heading to stay EOD anyhow? Is it just me, or did every thing seem to turn out to be a warfare qual lately. You only used to see SS, SW, AW, SEAL or EOD till lately and barely anybody had more than two. Now some guys have like six items after their name. I concur with listing warfare quails, but why the whole resume?What you qualify for is not always the same as what you can wear. トリーバーチ トートバッグ It depends on how they team the qualifications and how many you have. You can wear a max of two, but they should be from various warfare areas. If they group the Expeditionary Warfare Device and EWS together, than you could only put on 1. Example: A Naval Flight Officer changes designators and qualifies as a Naval Aviator. He or she is qualified for both, but can only wear 1 because they are from the exact same warfare area. Instance: A Surface area Warfare Officer modifications designators and qualifies as a Naval Aviator. He or She モンクレール レディース can put on both because they are different warfare locations. The list of groupings can be discovered in the Uniform Laws.What about someone assigned to EOD Support Aspect? Clearly (EWS) is not an option, but mbt 通販 I would believe with EOD now falling below NECC that (EXW) would be an choice for somebody filling those kind billets. At least, I hope it will be an choice for me. Here's what is on the net. The Expeditionary Warfare device requires, "Completion of common expeditionary and unit-particular Personnel Qualification Normal (PQS), the general PQS to consist of weapon skills and maintenance, marksmanship, land navigation, field communications and expertise in setting up expeditionary camps." Most of that appears like it arrives from TEU in the EOD community. So, some great individuals to ask would be those at TEU. I know that each one of these requirements was a month long class, モンクレール ベスト メンズ or longer. Rifle and pistol was break up up more than a couple of weeks. But the necessity also says, "Sailors assigned to expeditionary units will have 1 year to complete the Enlisted Expeditionary Warfare qualification, and it will be mandatory for Sailors E-five and over." It will probably consider a whilst to shake out all the kinks in the new NECC. If you have currently noted aboard, operate up the マサイ mbt ladder and inquire. I am told that some support people will deploy with DETs and some will not. That may be a dedication.
http://likestatusoto.net16.net/123/index.php?p=blogs/viewstory/2838
http://lokemesalelkonio.com/jcow/index.php?p=blogs/viewstory/158836

トリーバーチ 靴
トリーバーチ ブーツ
トリーバーチ 財布
モンクレール激安
モンクレール激安
トリーバーチ 財布
886116841 Misterslim Wyślij Prywatną Wiadomość
Skocz do Forum:
Login
Użytkownik

Hasło

Nie jesteś jeszcze naszym Użytkownikiem?
Kliknij Tutaj aby się zarejestrować.

Zapomniałeś hasło?
Wyślemy nowe, kliknij Tutaj.
Flash Zegar